Sunday, June 28, 2015



Sunday, June 28, 2015

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God.  Today is Sunday and I am ready to go to church and praise God for all the blessing He has bestowed upon me.  I am now listening to Shirley Caser, "Hold My Mule"  This is what I feel like today.  I cannot tell it all, but just want to say thank you for Your Name. 

I did great workshop (the best) under the direction of Dr. Pamela Bracey (the best) for 20 days and now I will get my endorsements in IT.  While at this workshop, I got another blessings (new job) in Alabama at Eutaw Middle School (Thank God)

My body was hurting and I was hospitalize (the devil will put roadblocks in front of you, when blessings are coming).  Now, I will proclaim that I am healed in the Name of Jesus Christ (life and death is in the power of the tongue).. THANK YA.

Today, I can finish my FASFA application and get ready to do the IT class on line.  Because now I can do my lesson anywhere cause my cellular phone can now hook up to my lab top and will have connections.  THANK YOU GOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment