Friday, June 26, 2015



Friday, June 26, 2015  The Last day

Today we recieve the CEU registration forms but have not filled them out yet.  We did the GAETI post evaluations.  Then we presented our lesson plan to the class and we voted for the favorite overall lesson plan, favorite science, foreign language, and best ePorfolio.  We got lunch from Mcallisters and it was good.  I had a tuna sandwich.  I ate on halve of it.  We had an awards ceremony presented by Ms. Lathman presented awards and I received the Miss you award.  Ms. Triplett received the Lovable Laughter award and Mrs. V. Jacskson got the  balancing award.  At the end of the class, I had to reflect to the class on what I learn from this workshop.  I was not ready.  It was sort of impromptu, but I did great.  At lunch we took a group photo and we receive a color photo to take home.  Micheal showed us how to do a talking PowerPoint.  Dr. Bracey showed us how to do a reminder and ask us to set-up a twitter account.  Some technologies are:  google plus, blobspot youtube, google earth, google maps, wordle, goFunMe, Magnolia, Prizi, Kidblob, Sykle, Audioboom, Kahoot, manatee, Storify

We added information to the weebly account (youtube:  weeble2015 tutorial).  Homepage, technology, lesson plans, worksamples, and my blob can be added to the weebly account.  I will play with it and have my class to set-up one.


THIS WAS A GREAT WORKSHOP.  THANK GOD


No comments:

Post a Comment